Tuesday, February 20, 2018
For Immediate Release
Yvette Zingery named Partner at SōL Harris/Day Architecture
North Canton, Ohio - SōL Harris/Day Architecture is proud to announce that Yvette Zingery, NCIDQ, IIDA, LEED AP, has been named the firm's newest Partner. Yvette earned degrees from Miami University and San Diego Mesa College - Bachelor of Psychology in 2000 and an Associate of Science in Interior Design in 2007. She is a current board member for the Stark County Hunger Task Force and is a graduate of the 30th class of Leadership Stark County's Signature Program.
Yvette has been the leader in Interior Design at the firm for the past decade and has led the design of projects in the Education, Corporate and Recreational markets. Her work in schools, offices and YMCAs has changed how the youth of this region experience learning and transformed the workforce environment for many businesses.
As a partner, Yvette will continue to lead the firm's growing Interior Design team and will be dedicated to expanding the firm's focus on the interior environment for the benefit of SōL Harris/Day's clients.
Yvette's work in Northeast Ohio area includes:
• Tallmadge City Schools - New Elementary and Middle Schools
• Lake Local Schools - New Elementary and High Schools
• Bridgestone Americas - New Akron Technical Center
• Campbell Oil Company - New Headquarters
• Stark State College - Business and Entrepreneur Center
• Eric Snow YMCA - New Canton Facility
• Akron Community Foundation - Interior Renovations
• Cutler Real Estate Offices - Interior Renovations (various locations)
Yvette, her husband and family reside in Canton, Ohio.
1 of 22